On October 9, 2014, Signature HealthCARE of Fentress County hosted its 2014 Hall of Fame Café banquet. The Hall of Fame Café began in 2003 to honor facility residents and Community leaders. A plaque with each inductee’s picture and achievements hangs in the home facility and at the Signature HealthCARE home office in Louisville, Ky. 115 Signature HealthCARE facilities held Hall of Fame Café’s this year.
“It’s an honor and a blessing to recognize this highly esteemed group of people. Learning about each of these individuals lives and how they have impacted our world and community is humbling.” said Darrian Goodman, Administrator and CEO of Signature HealthCARE of Fentress County.
This year’s Hall of Fame inductees for Signature HealthCARE of Fentress County were:
- Gary Peter’s honored for his community contributions and achievements.
- Robert Glen Burnett, a skilled nursing resident, honored for life-time achievements.
- Gunther Muhsemann, a long-term care resident, honored for his life-time achievements.
- Shelia Wright, RN ADON, for achievements in health care and over 25 year’s of service to the facility.
Signature HealthCARE of Fentress County deeply thanks, celebrates and salutes all of the Hall of Fame Café inductees of 2014!!
– Michael Conatser, Admission & Marketing Director